Friday, February 25, 2011

How Tech Tools Transformed New York's Sex Trade | Magazine | Wired.com

How Tech Tools Transformed New York's Sex Trade | Magazine | Wired.com


Pimpin' ain't easy... And I was hoping for some tax-free income in my retirement.

I asked one of them how pimping experience helps him in the legit economy: “You learn one thing,” he said. “For a good blow job, a man will do just about anything. What can I do with that knowledge? I have no idea.”


He needed to be a pimp to learn that? We know that at 13, well before we even get one. She knows it too.

In the Bronx, a "shot at the bar" is an additional cost... for you or the hooker? In the Bronx something tells me you might need a few to seal the deal.

Lastly, is that what they mean by monetizing Facebook? Ho-ville and Pimp Wars?

No comments: